Lori's Side of the Story: Happy Birthday        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday

Matt celebrated his 40th birthday today.







He spent the first half of the day staying home with a little 4 year old with strep throat, then ran back to school to rescue the boys from being locked in the basement from the tornado warnings, then movies and legos, dinner, presents and cake. Not too exciting, but that's what happens when you're an old man :-). I was so happy to finally give Matt the present I've been working on secretively! If you know me, you know I cannot keep a secret so it was just killing me. I collected stories from friends and family and put 40 of them together into a sort of booklet for him. The stories were touching and funny. He's a great guy and I'm the lucky girl who gets to spend the next 40 years with him:-) Happy birthday Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment