Lori's Side of the Story: Squirrel        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, April 25, 2011

Squirrel

Imagine my surprise when I came downstairs to make lunch and a squirrel was climbing my kitchen window!!!! Lily was going nuts, and finally the poor baby squirrel fell and Lily threw it around for a little bit all the while I was screaming, "Ah, oh....." ! Matt came out and helped me separate Lily from 'her catch' and the squirrel just layed on his back screeching until Matt calmed him down and he rolled over and was able to climb the tree to get away? His leg looked a little gimp and I think he was a nervous wreck :-( I just checked the tree and he wasn't there so I hope he is somewhere counting his blessings :-) A member of the squirrel's possy already came looking for Lily...he came right up and banged on our French door?!! I'm a little scared....



No comments:

Post a Comment