Lori's Side of the Story: Surprise Surprise Surprise        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Surprise Surprise Surprise

Last night I got the surprise of my life when I opened the door to a 'friend's daughter's dance recital' and 150 of my favorite people yelled 'surprise'! l just don't have the words. It was totally amazing and overwhelming, one of the best days of my 40 years! I had absolutely NO idea, I mean I was totally clueless! Many thanks go out to everybody for their 'behind the scenes' duties: the decorations, the food, drinks, cakes, babysitting, setting up and tearing down, just everything! THANK YOU! And the party, the dancing and singing, so much fun!!!! And to Matt, the greatest, sweetest, most thoughtful husband in the world, thank you most of all. I love you. I just still can't believe it wasn't a dream...



No comments:

Post a Comment