Lori's Side of the Story: Photos        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, June 11, 2012

Photos

So much has been going on lately.

Matt's dad suffered a heart attack and some complications after that, most of the cows had to be sold, and Matt's dear Aunt Louise died. The boys are all mid season into their summer sports, school finished up and I am now the proud mama of a seventh grader and a third grader and a kindergardner, my dad had his second knee replacement, Jack started scout camp this morning, and Dylan had his last band concert.

Even though I haven't been blogging, we've been crazy busy and I just don't know where to begin. I have taken lots of pictures so I'm trying to figure out how to make photo collages so I can share all of those with you.

Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment