Lori's Side of the Story: Funsucker        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, September 3, 2012

Funsucker

Do you ever feel like the funsucker? I admit it, I am a funsucker. I make the boys eat fruits and vegetables, I make them do homework, I make them shower and go to bed and read and wear helmets and clip their fingernails and wear coats and shoes and take their vitamins and come inside and wear sunscreen and.....

On good days, I get to have lots of fun with the boys but there are other days, days like today, when I am the funsucker extraordinaire. I don't like it, I'd like someone else to suck fun, but alas, this is a part of the job of motherhood.

My friend, the original funsucker, got me a cup with funsucker written on it. I think its time for a drink.



No comments:

Post a Comment