Lori's Side of the Story: Bye bye 5, hello 6!        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bye bye 5, hello 6!




Grant turned 6 today. He looks so grown up in that picture. We had his party Saturday and today he had candles on his waffle, a birthday treat for school, his picture on the morning show at school, family present opening, family kick ball game and dinner at Arby's ( his request). Pretty good day I think. I kept telling him stories all day about when he was born and when he was little. His favorite story is when I used to come upstairs to wake him up from naps and his brothers were in the crib with him :-)

He had a few buddies over for his Avenger party and we had a beautiful day. They had to complete a super hero training course.










































And of course break a 'bomb' piñata. Grant, Jack and I made the piñata the old school way.









I made masks for the kids.


I found lots more cute ideas on pinterest.









Lily even enjoyed the party.


Happy birthday Captain America! Now go save the world!





No comments:

Post a Comment