Lori's Side of the Story: Mrs. Claus and a dancer        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mrs. Claus and a dancer

Don't pass out, I'm still alive and kicking. I just had to post today.

This afternoon Grant was asking if Santa ever died? I told him no and upon hearing this he got very excited!
"Mom, that's awesome! I wish I could be Santa, then I would never die. And you could be Mrs. Claus. We could live forever at the North Pole and Daddy and Dylan and Jack could come too."
Six year old minds never stop.

I took the little boys to Zumba with me tonight much to their dismay I might add. The teacher knows my name and talked to me a couple of times during our workout which the boys thought was very cool. At one point, she told the class if they got lost to just watch me, BAHHHHH! Try not to laugh out loud, yes she called me a dancer, BAHHHH! Anyway, Grant was full of compliments when we left.
"Mom, you are a great dancer, you have gotten a lot better, you are skinny now, you are so strong, you should go every night!"
I think he must want something....

Mrs. Claus and a dancer all in the same night, I'm on top of the world :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment