Lori's Side of the Story: Jack and Grant's new pad        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jack and Grant's new pad



Moving Dylan to his new room meant moving Grant over to Jack's room. This was a little hard for me because we had to put away the crib mattress and toddler bed and lots of baby stuff was passed on. I can't seem to get rid of the glider that I rocked all the boys in :o( This growing up stuff is hard to take for a mom (and dad). Grant is in a new bed and Jack got a new roommate. Both Jack and Dylan have commented on missing each other at night. Dylan said he was lonely and Jack just wants Dylan to come and sleep in their room 'a couple nights a week'. We felt like Dylan and Grant were getting some new things so I asked Jack if he wanted new sheets or a poster or something cool for his room, "no, mom, I don't need anything, I'm fine". God love him. I did decide to give the red desk to him and am on the lookout for a soccer pillow and a poster. Hopefully everybody is content for awhile anyway.



1 comment:

  1. I love their rooms and can't wait to get a peek at them in real life!!!

    ReplyDelete