Lori's Side of the Story: Happy New Year        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Three cheers for anyone who survived the holidays! Rah, Rah, Rah! We had a great holiday with lots of family, lots of presents, and lots of parties! I think we partied with everyone in our family on both sides with the exception of my Dad's family who we are getting together with on Friday :o)  We also missed my cousin Mike and his family in Colorado who brought a new family member into the world on the 29th, a big welcome to sweet baby Noelle. I hope you all enjoyed the holidays as much as we did and are having as much fun cleaning everything up as we are!  I've got lots of pictures just waiting to find their way to the blog hopefully soon! I'm in the midst of de-cluttering and re-organizing most everything in the house so it may be awhile....


No comments:

Post a Comment