Lori's Side of the Story        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We saw the Wizard of OZ play this weekend in Mansfield. It was put on by children and it was great! I love me some Wizard of Oz :-). Remember when it was only on once a year, before videos and DVDs? That was a big night at our house, dad would make popcorn and I remember at least one time we went to my grandma's house to watch it with our cousins. Well since the tunes are fresh in my mind, I decided to serenade the boys this morning as they woke up with a lovely rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.....Grant's response, "Mom, Dorfy (Dorothy) sings better than you, you're horrible!". Ah well, so much for 'happy little bluebirds flying over the rainbow, why oh why can't I?'



Location:Dorothy vs. Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment