Lori's Side of the Story: Popping pimples        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Friday, March 4, 2011

Popping pimples

Picture this, me standing in the kitchen this morning eye to eye, no really, eye to chin with Dylan. Me explaining to Dylan how to pop a zit on his chin. He wouldn't let me touch it so I was trying to coach him in the fine art of popping zits. He first tried to position his fingers while watching my reaction to see if he was correct or not. After failing the first few attempts, he ran to get a mirror from the bathroom. Why, you ask, did we choose to pursue this in the kitchen and not go into the bathroom, I don't know? I held the mirror and he scrunched up his face, looked out the bottom of his glasses, and stuck his tongue behind his lip and squeezed and rubbed and finally he was met with some success. It took a lot of self control for me to just not quickly pinch that sucker myself (sorry if this is seems weird to you, but my fellow 'pickers' know exactly what I'm talking about here). Anyhoo we did it together. Another mother/son event for the record books, page entitled: My first zit.



No comments:

Post a Comment