Lori's Side of the Story: Worry        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Worry

I worry in phases. Sometimes I don't have much to worry about, but then there are times when it just seems like every time I turn around, there worry is, waiting for me. Illness of loved ones, son struggling with reading, one son crying over punishment at school and another son crying over bullying, one son crying over stomach pains...worry. I guess that's my job as a mother, daughter, wife, friend. I care about and love my family and friends and so I worry. And as I sit here and worry I stare at this verse written on my kitchen door, "Don't worry about anything. Instead tell God about everything. Ask and pray. Give thanks to Him. Philippians 4:6.



No comments:

Post a Comment