Lori's Side of the Story: Playing catch up        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Playing catch up

I haven't posted very much lately and I have a lot of pictures on my camera that need to be seen :-) I may have to spread them out over a couple posts so bear with me.
First off we have Dulce's sugar shack and a day for the boys to help boil syrup, but mostly play on the zip line.





























This is Jack's cub scout group at the pinewood derby in which Jack took the prize for the most creative car, which doesn't surprise me.






A great day hiking at a state park.


















The boys thought there needed to be a more substantial cross-over this little creek so they dragged a log over and dropped it in place.

















After our hike we went to a nearby dam and the boys rolled down the hills over and over again:-)



















No comments:

Post a Comment