Lori's Side of the Story: The view from Dylan's window        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The view from Dylan's window

I just cant believe how green everything has gotten this week, we even had to mow.


I took this from Dylan's bedroom window, forsythia, dogwood and magnolia in full bloom.

I've been outside so much working on the yard that the house is suffering for it and my 'forty bags in forty days' is a little behind to say the least. I feel a marathon cleaning session coming on.

The kids are definitely enjoying the warm weather, they have taken quite a liking to playing basketball lately, especially Dylan. He asked for a real basketball hoop for his birthday (which will be his thirteenth birthday if you can believe that).

He is working through his first middle school romance and possible break up, so are we. A new experience for all of us, but one I'm sure we will revisit many times with three good looking boys in the house.

I have picked up a new hobby, Zumba. I know, I'm not an exercise girl, but I have evolved into one, I love it. I try to go three times a week, but would go everyday if I could. I was petrified to go to the first one and almost died of cardiac arrest, just kidding, but I was hooked, it is so much fun!

We are all off for spring break next week and are heading to Canada to the falls. I hope we have a good time and the boys enjoy it. I remember going when I was little (and my dad pretending to push me over the falls). I can already feel my knees getting weak.

I've got to go, breakfast, Zumba, cleaning, and packing....

No comments:

Post a Comment