Lori's Side of the Story: Rollin' Along        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rollin' Along

We visited Rolling Ridge Ranch, an Amish run animal farm, today with my parents and Nicole and the kids.
It was awesome!
Jack was in heaven, he loves animals and they love him. Many times the animals would be running along behind our wagon with Jack's hand on their heads. He's already planning his next trip and his dream of turning Grandpa Charles' farm into a petting zoo :-)
When I asked Grant if he liked it, he said, "Nope, I loved it!"





It was beautiful day filled with some of my favorite peeps, lots of laughter, a wonderful Sound of Music sing-a-long, and way too much ice cream (dad)!

By the way, I'll try to post a wrap up vacation post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment