Lori's Side of the Story: Happy 14th birthday        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy 14th birthday

Dylan is 14 today, how can that be?


5 pounds 13 ounces and 19" long to 106 pounds and 5'4".





Unbelievable!

No more themed parties for this teen. He and a couple friends went for pizza and a movie and then back to our house for cake and kickball.





Here he is in all his 14-year-old-coolness on his new bike (thank you Grammy farmer and Grandpa!) Grammy Farmer told me that it will last him through college, he could ride it to classes....wahhhhhh!


He did say it would be cool if I brought his lunch to school today so I will do that, but I'm not allowed to stay ;-) Grant and I thought it would be funny to buy a bunch of balloons and wear birthday hats and sing to him as I delivered his lunch, but I'd better take the safe route and drop it off in the office.

Happy Birthday Dylan! Love you-mom.

1 comment:

  1. Love his big smile as he looks at your awesome cake!

    ReplyDelete