Lori's Side of the Story: Bread baking        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bread baking

It's been about a month since I decided to bake our own bread, and I haven't fallen off the wagon once! It is very good, the recipe is from the simple dollar and it is very easy to make. The kids weren't eating very much of it though because it was just sliced too thick, well, thick slices no more. Matt got me an electric knife and I tried it out last night and I love it. I read somewhere that using one makes it very easy to slice bread and they were right. I zipped right through the fresh loaf of bread in no time and the slices are near perfect. i enjoyed a nice thin piece of toast this morning, with peanut butter, yum!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment