Lori's Side of the Story: Ballgames        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ballgames

Dylan finished up his spring baseball season Saturday. Friday night his team played a great game and won by two runs! Here they all are after the win.



He's got the allstar game next week then we're done for a little while at least.
Sunday we headed out to the Clippers game with Bob and Connor. It was hot, I mean really hot. The kids soaked themselves in the fountains and then the clouds finally rolled in and we got some relief. The boys all went down and ran the bases after the game.





I love going to ballgames, not sure why. I'm enjoying baseball more the older I get, not that i'm old but i'm just sayin'. It really brings back memories of my grandpa listening to ballgames on his radio on their screened in porch.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment