Lori's Side of the Story: I Do        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, June 28, 2010

I Do

My cousin Lisa got married this past Saturday. She looked beautiful, as my mom would say "a vision". Here's the happy couple, Lisa and Erik.



The ceremony was a tear jerker for sure, lots of Kleenex. The reception was a blast. Lots of dancing (and sweating), food, singing and laughing. Jack participated in a dance contest (he placed himself second), we all got on the floor for the good ol' hokey pokey, chicken dance and the electric slide (my Aunt Nancy's favorite). We even tried to salsa and a new line dance. Here's a few pictures.












Congratulations Lisa and Erik and thanks for a fun night.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment