Lori's Side of the Story: Teacher gifts        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, June 7, 2010

Teacher gifts

The last day of school is approaching fast so you know I had to whip up a couple of cute gifts for the boys' teachers.
I stole this idea from Traci at Beneath My Heart, it's for Dylan's teacher.

















It's a bag filled with Mint candies and gum with a little poem about how much Dylan's teacher 'mint' to him. Cheesy but cute!
Jack's teachers gift is so cute, I want to keep it for myself. I asked him to tell me 10 reasons why he thought Mrs. Smith was a great teacher and I made an accordion book.





















































I LOVE his description of her "...a face like a girl..." I'm so grateful the boys had good teachers. They took good care of them while they were away from home and that deserves a great big THANK YOU!
PS. If you click on the pictures, you'll be able to see the poem and the book better.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment