Lori's Side of the Story: Totally random        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Totally random

A few pictures:


This is the view I see every morning as I pull into parking space at work, so pretty.


Lucky me, I get to see these faces everyday!









Dylan's first dance! He had a blast, he was a dancing fool! I have a few little videos I might try to upload later.


Spring!


Baseball weather in February!





A trip to creekside with cousins.


Cool night view last week.


Dylan crossed over from cub scout to boy scout. It was a very nice ceremony at church.


Boy scout Sunday at church. Those two little fellas in that group are Jack and Dylan:-) They did the flag ceremony before service.


Who is that blanket sitting at a table in Bob Evans?

No comments:

Post a Comment