Lori's Side of the Story: What's for dinner tonight?        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Saturday, February 5, 2011

What's for dinner tonight?

Buddy's manicotti. Last week, the boys and I watched a new cooking show. It was Buddy from the Cake Boss on TLC and his new Italian cooking show-yum! He had his aunt on the show and she made her famous manicotti from scratch. She even made crepes instead of using the manicotti pasta shells. So while we salivated over the end result, I promised to answer the boys' request to make it sometime soon and that sometime was tonight. It is in the oven right now and I'm glad to report I did it all from scratch as well...I made those crepes which I have never made, and I think I did ok, the kitchen is a disaster though! I hope we won't be disappointed when we take a bite in about 20 minutes....I'll let you know.




No comments:

Post a Comment