Lori's Side of the Story: Pancakes and presents        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pancakes and presents




Just made these cinnamon roll pancakes found on recipegirl.com. I made a big batch to freeze for easy breakfasts on school days. I have a feeling three boys will be very happy :-)

I also made a couple little crafty things for my mom's birthday. I made these hand warmers filled with rice.





20-30 seconds in the microwave and you get thirty minutes of heat on your hands. I made a pocket Kleenex holder too. I've really wanted to try this out and it was so easy and practical too, right up my alley.


And while I was busy sewing away, I thought, why not whip up a couple cute blankets for two baby girls. (Suzanne, if you're reading, the pink one will be on its way soon with a little treat for the bigs).





I love making stuff, not sure why but it is just what I need to do sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I love it Lori! And so will my littlest girlie... thank you!

    ReplyDelete