Lori's Side of the Story: Old door update        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Old door update

So tonight we went to Hoggy's for dinner and I had to make 3 trips to the bathroom with the boys, but I didn't mind because the mirror in the bathroom was a large, horizontally hung, old 8 pane window with mirrors instead of glass!  I had plenty of time to study it while waiting on the boys.  I had to figure out if the panes were individual or one large piece of mirror hung behind it.  They were individual panes because it distorted your image if you appeared in more than one pane.  My doors are too big for my tiny bathroom and I'm distorted enough in a regular mirror, but I am definitely putting mirrors in the panes and hanging it somewhere in this house, now I just need to figure out where....hmmmm....
PS I wanted to take a picture, but decided against taking my camera into a public restroom ;o(

No comments:

Post a Comment