Lori's Side of the Story: Bags and Blankets        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bags and Blankets

Somehow I've managed a few little projects over the last week.  I made these cute, no, cool bags for the boys out of a shower curtain that used to belong to Matt.
 
Each boy got their own.  The shower curtain already had the gromets so the boys just hook one of their grappling hooks through the hole and they are good to go.

I made a taggie blanket for my cousin's baby girl and I just had to make a bag for their little 2 year old boy. They are missionaries and are returning very soon to Africa. I thought the safari fabric was perfect! 

I hope he enjoys stuffing if full of treasures. 

My last project is for this little angel who is being baptized next week.


I'll post a picture after she receives her present :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment