Lori's Side of the Story: Go Bucks!        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Friday, February 5, 2010

Go Bucks!

 O-H-I-O
The boys, Grammy Farmer, Paulette, and myself all headed to an OSU basketball game on Wednesday.  We had a lot of fun.  The boys got to participate in the high five tunnel when the players ran out on the floor and Dylan got to shoot a layup on the floor after the game.  The only snaffoo occurred when my three little boys didn't return to me after the high five tunnel!  They were lost for few minutes which caused me quite a bit of anxiety!  They had gotten separated from the group and were walking up through a different section.  A small search party was sent out and they were returned, thank goodness :-) 
Our seats were way, way, up! 

 
And here's a picture from Grant's perspective:
 
At halftime, the OSU football team and Coach Tressel presented the Rose Bowl trophy to the Buckeye Fans!
 
 

And what event would be complete without blue cotton candy!

 
I did have a wonderful picture of Grant with Brutus but he erased it from my camera :o(  We had a great time, thanks to Grammy and Paulette for coming!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment