Lori's Side of the Story: Two Jack Stories        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two Jack Stories

Story #1: Yesterday, I had Grant go tell the boys that it was a 'no school-snow day' and I heard Jack go to the window and say "Thank you God for all this snow, oh, and for no school." Amen

Story #2: This morning just as I was getting in the shower, Jack plowed in to go to the bathroom (funny how that works) and was giving me the once over and asked where my scar was from having my babies. Last week Nicole was showing Jack her c-section scar and he was sharing his scar with her, so naturally, Jack wanted to see mine. Oh Lord, "Well honey, Mommy didn't have her babies the same way Aunt Nicole did.  God gave ladies.... yadda, yadda, yadda.....and when babies don't have their heads pointed down before they are born, doctors have to "cut" the babies out.  But you came out by ....yadda, yadda, yadda......."  I was in the shower at this point and couldn't see Jack's face (I can only imagine), but heard his reply of, "REALLY?"  Yea, really!  And with that, the door shut and he went back to eating breakfast. Whew, not prepared for that at 8 AM.

1 comment: