Lori's Side of the Story: Perfect spot on a cold night        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Friday, January 13, 2012

Perfect spot on a cold night

We dropped Jack off at a party tonight and went out for dinner. We got a table right in front of the fireplace:-) Perfect, especially because it got Matt off the hook from making me a fire tonight at home.


I'm backtracking a bit now. We had a snow day today so I declared a sweatpants day. We played a wii game, built with Legos, had some hot chocolate, watched Black Stallion with popcorn and of course played games on our I touches and phones. At one point the boys and I were all lined up on the couch with our apple devices. It was a pretty good day, it didn't go without some yelling and sending to rooms, but overall a pretty good snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment