Lori's Side of the Story: Movie and a black eye        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Movie and a black eye

The preschool arranged for the movie Rio to be shown at church last night. It was fun, we wore pj's and brought pillows and blankets and they provided popcorn, snacks and drinks.


All was fine until Grant came running to me crying. He and another little boy apparently collided. He had his head buried in my chest crying for a long time so I decided we better go home. When he stood up, I got my first glimpse if the injury. He already had a black bruise on his cheek and a HUGE bump under his eye. I really had never seem anything like it. I promptly found a nurse at the movie to check him out and we went home with ice and still crying. This is Grant's shiner this morning:





It is bruised clear around his cheek. That other kid must have a head made of rock because he wasn't even crying...

1 comment:

  1. oh my! eli had one very similar when he was about 3. just remember it's going to look worse before it gets better. i didn't know that and wish someone had told me. btw, he looks very proud of it. :)

    ReplyDelete