Lori's Side of the Story: Friday embarrassments        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, February 20, 2012

Friday embarrassments

So Friday after teaching school, talking to colleagues and parents I came home and caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror! Not one, but two long black hairs were protruding from my chinny chin chin - great! I probably scarred the kids for life because girls aren't supposed to have beards, right?! That's what I always thought, not now.

There's more...after returning from the boy scout banquet later that evening where I sat at a table of friends and laughed and watched my boys receive awards, I came home and again glanced in the bathroom mirror and realized the second embarrassing moment of the day....a big piece of food covering half of my tooth! All I could do was laugh, I mean really??? Matt heard me laughing and said, "Oh did you finally get that piece of food off of your tooth?!" Thanks honey, can't wait to return that favor!

Last night we were still laughing about it.

Two lessons learned: pluck and floss!



No comments:

Post a Comment