Lori's Side of the Story: Wednesday        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday

Happy belated Valentines's day.

The boys woke up to a few gifts and homemade pancakes:-)


Grant helped decorate the house...








I even made Lily a little valentine so she wouldn't feel left out.


I ended up feeling lousy late in the day and spent the night in my bedroom while the boys did the dinner dishes. Jack stacked the plates in rainbow order:-) It was a nice surprise when I got the plates out for breakfast this morning.

I went to the doctor this morning and got some meds for a sinus infection and am feeling much better. Grant snuggled with me on the couch which always helps. This evening, he decided to play with his batman toys, watch the batman movie and, of course, dress up.


Laughter is the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment