Lori's Side of the Story: Jack        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jack

I had to record two things Jack said tonight so I don't forget them.

I love the song Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond (I know, I know). Anyway, I sing it all the time, the pool played it a lot this summer and I would sing it loudly, and we heard it recently in the car. Tonight Jack was singing it while he played, "Sweet cherry pie, Bah, Bah, Bah." LOL!

A few minutes later, Grant was playing with one of Jack's toys and claiming it as his own. Jack said, "Grant, I didn't endow that toy to you." Endow was his new vocabulary word from last week. I asked him what it meant and he had a clear understanding of the word and tried earnestly to explain it to Grant (to no avail).

No comments:

Post a Comment