Lori's Side of the Story: The weekend        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The weekend

Grant brought this project home from school on Friday, they are talking about nutrition and healthy bodies.


It's a boy using a Kleenex to cover his cough or sneeze...or is it?.......




Friday night our church hosted a candyland ball, a father/daughter dance. I was asked to join our fellowship team recently so I got to help out with the decorating and I worked the punch table the night of the event. It was magical and a few tears were shed by myself. The little girls were all dressed up in the most adorable gowns and they all had corsages, the girls and some of the dads. The corsages were so tiny with itty bitty carnations and rose buds. Then there was the dancing with daddys that did me in. What a wonderful night, I was so glad to be a part of it. I snapped a few shots before everyone arrived.









And tonight, my friends, I am sitting in front of my fireplace! Matt installed my early birthday present, gas logs!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment