Lori's Side of the Story: Catch up in pictures        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Catch up in pictures

A little advent project from my little mochi blog. It is made with dentine gum.








A trip on the polar express.





























A homemade gift card holder for a Christmas gift exchange.




Candy for neighbors and teachers.




A camel for the Christmas play at church.





Snow





Sam's homemade birthday present stocked full of goodies plus a new Thomas the train. Saw it in a magazine for $34 so I decided to make one myself. I was the first one to get a cut of that new cute animal fabric at Jo ann's!







Sam is three, look at those eyes!





Sledding!











Christmas cookies tonight after play practice!
I have a most wonderful project to post about but I cannot leak a word or picture until after Christmas.......I can hardly wait.......

No comments:

Post a Comment