Lori's Side of the Story        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jack and I stopped in at cord camera the other day to pick up some pictures for a little gift project. The store is a local Gahanna store and the guys are very nice and know us and are always joking around. Jack had his DS with him and one of the guys rushed over to watch him play. He told Jack that it was his birthday and, even though he was turning 51, he had asked for a DS for his birthday. Jack quickly told him all the in's and out's of the DS world and I had to pry him out of the store and his conversation with his new friend. As soon as the door closed behind us, Jack asked if he could go and buy the guy a game for his DS. He wanted to use his money to buy it or go home and get one of his games and bring it back to the store for the guy. I told him that he didn't even have a DS yet and may not get one for his birthday, but I will check back and see if he got one in a couple of weeks and then he could bring him a game if he wanted.

That's my Jacky-boy, I am so proud of him, he is so kind hearted.

Now when we got home and Jack told his brother (I won't name names) that he was going to take a game back to the guy at cord camera, that news wasn't taken very well by said brother....I guess this house can only handle so much generosity....



Location:Generous spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment