Lori's Side of the Story: Merry Christmas        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

This house is so loud and crazy! There is yelling and wrestling and bickering and some fun too but not quite enough. It is hard to enjoy this time with all this extra nonsense going on. I am trying and praying! But Matt and I were talking tonight about the craziness and the constant noise, be it good or bad, and how soon enough it will be quiet around here and in the car and at the dinner table...and that makes me sad in a weird sort of way. So I will keep trying and praying for the wonderful Christmas scenes from movies and accept the fact that those scenes are strictly for the movies. The wonderful Christmas I will have will be spent counting my noisy blessings. Merry Christmas to you and your family and may you enjoy the noise surrounding you too!




No comments:

Post a Comment