Lori's Side of the Story: New lows        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Thursday, December 2, 2010

New lows

Earlier this week, I threw (not really) the boys in the car to drop Dylan's friend off at home and cash a check at the drive thru. While in the drive thru, the nice teller was explaining Chase's holiday program where they randomly select a customer every five minutes and pay for their purchase up to $200. It was free and he asked if I would like to sign up? Sure. Sounds easy enough right? Wrong. He said great and if I would just pull around and come in the bank to sign the paper and get my money, he would have a customer representative waiting for me....OK? No, not OK! I reluctantly pulled around. Why reluctantly you ask, well remember how I threw everyone in the car? I was in my slippers and Grant had no shoes on at all! What to do?! I decided to park in front of the glass doors and lock the boys in the car so I could see them and shuffle on into complete my transaction in my slippers :-(. It only took a few moments and no one commented on my slippers, at least not to my face. I have sunk to new lows...what's next, wearing my pj's in public?
P.S. Can I just add that apparently not everyone shares in my embarrassment of wearing lounge wear in public. Have you seen the large number of people, adults, wearing pajama bottoms in public?






No comments:

Post a Comment