Lori's Side of the Story: Holy homework!        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holy homework!

Can I just say that fifth grade projects are coming fast and furious around these parts?! And for some reason, Matt and I are more stressed about the deadlines than our fifth grader...Didn't we already complete fifth grade and didn't we already do all our assignments and turn them in on time (I'm speaking for myself here)? The colonial technology project had my shoulders in knots and my Tylenol bottle depleted. It is finished and even one day early I might add. The Science Fair project is beginning this weekend but has a whole separate folder full of deadlines and requirements...ahhh. And could I just ask that projects from different grades aren't due during the same time period especially when daddies are scheduled to travel?! The first grade teachers had the gall to add a 100 day project due at the same time as these fifth grade projects! I mean really?! (And yes, I do realize that the world does not revolve around my schedule, just venting). I had better go, I need to study up on kinetic energy and air pressure and temperature.........



No comments:

Post a Comment