Lori's Side of the Story: Another one bites the dust        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Another one bites the dust

Matt's got 'the fever' now. The boys are feeling better except for their stuffy noses and, so far, I'm ok...I can't get sick, I've got laundry to do and things to disinfect.

On a totally unrelated topic, does anyone else have stink bugs invading their homes? I've just flicked the third one of the day out the door. Gross! I'm afraid to kill them because that's when they stink, so I flick them outside. We laugh at the thought of those flicked bugs just turning right around and coming back on inside.

Doesn't my home sound like a lovely place to visit? Germs and stink bugs...ahh paradise ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment