Lori's Side of the Story: Friends        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Friends


Today I had a friend over :o)  My friend just happens to be the mother of Grant's best buddy, Ethan.  So, Grant and Ethan played to their hearts content and Jen and I chatted to our hearts content.  How lucky are we to have two great people in our lives!  It was a really nice day, and when it was time for our friends to go home, Jen asked Grant if he would tell Ethan that it was time to go and Grant responded, "NO."  They were having a war that evidently never ends and Jen's 5 minute warnings ended up being an extra 1/2 hour or so which made both Grant and I happy :o)

The boys inherited their mothers' crafty genes and are painting Halloween tin can luminaries.

'Bad guys'

Jen also made me this awesome necklace out of old typewriter keys! D, J, and G for my boys.   I love it!  Thanks Jen!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Lori, it looks so good! I am glad that you like it. Thanks again for making me feel like I am not the only totally crazed mother out there...
    :o)
    ~jen

    ReplyDelete