Lori's Side of the Story: Disney World        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Disney World

We just got back from a magical trip to Disney World with Matt's parents. I don't know what it is about that place, but there is some sort of magic there:o) I'm serious, just look at my three sons' faces! The first night there, we walked into Magic Kingdom just in time for a parade heading right towards us complete with Mickey Mouse and characters high fiving the boys. I couldn't help myself from welling up with a few tears. There were boat, bus and train rides, roller coasters, animals, characters, parades, fireworks, shows, singing, dancing, swimming, trick-or-treating, racing cars, spinning teacups, flying elephants, laughing, and lots of fun. Ah, yes, there were a few blisters and temper tantrums, but they were short lived and quickly forgotten, we're making memories here!


No comments:

Post a Comment