Lori's Side of the Story: God's House        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Sunday, October 18, 2009

God's House

We went to my parents' church today for a service to commemorate the 10 year anniversary of their church being set on fire.  It was a nice service. We saw a lot of old friends and the pastor that married Matt and I returned to preach.  The service was 2 hours long and the boys were troopers (we fed Grant his weight in fruit snacks and suckers to make it through).
I had to post a funny story about Grant.  Grant and I were taking a potty break at church and he started kicking the door of the bathroom stall.  I told him that this was God's house and we should not kick the door.  His response, "Jesus does not live in here, he does not go pee here!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment