Lori's Side of the Story: Bon voyage!        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Friday, July 23, 2010

Bon voyage!

He are packed for vacation, Hilton Head here we come! Hold on, do you think we have enough stuff???





Groceries, check





Overnight bag for hotel on the way there, check
My clothes and beach towels and sheet, check





Boys' clothes, check
boogie boards, check





toiletries, check
Fun stuff for car, check





Boys' toolboxes, check! The boys' get to bring a toolbox strategically packed with all their toys, ds's, games, flashlights, books, etc. Their stuff has to fit inside the toolbox. they have spent many, many hours packing these suckers up, utililyzing every nook and cranny :-)
That about does it, only I do need to pack a bag for Lily. She's staying at a wonderful place with fresh gravy and food scraps every day, my parents' house.

See you soon!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having fun! I'll call you sometime during the week to check in. Let me know if you need me to do anything with the garden...Love you!

    ReplyDelete