Lori's Side of the Story: The good the bad and the ugly        
 
                 
     
       
     
     
       

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The good the bad and the ugly

The good news ....I GOT A JOB! I'll be teaching preschool from 9-12:00 Monday through Friday. I'll be at the preschool in the bottom of my church that all the boys went to and Grant will be there (not in my room) two days a week. The other three days Grant will go my friend's house down the street. It's the perfect job for me (fingers crossed). I'll be able to get the big boys off to school, be home in time to have lunch with Grant and get back to something i really love, teaching. I'm really excited.

The bad news....our dryer broke so it looks like the Beverly hillbillies at our house with clothes hanging everywhere!

The ugly....my disgusting toenail which has turned black and died.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment